sábado, 26 de noviembre de 2016

IS DONALD TRUMP INSIDE BURROW`S LABYRINTH?






Wa?
Roughnecks…hicks…hillbillies…crackers…Snoops…Flems…Ikes…
in American’s elections…
Wa? Wa! What’s up?
Roughnecks…hicks…hillbillies…crackers…Snopes…Flems…Ikes… are growing in the American Santuario.
What does it mean, Watson?
Evangelina…remember…*(1) Faulkner’s characters…if you prefer…mix them   with the *(2) Bruzundangas and you’ll have Trump’s phenomena…Don’t you think so?
Come on old chap! Take it easy…
Easy, Evangelina? Easy? Are you sure?
Yes, Watson, completely sure!
After FBI confused declarations… I was paralyzed, astonished, knocked and I I asked to myself…What a hell are they doing? Do they want an American Trumpexit? So, immediately, I stopped answer Donald’s attacks to…
Wait and see…didn’t you, morena?
Of course, Wa…That is the way!
Donald Trump’s is the way? Evangelina…Are you saying that whatever this peace of barbarous   said is correct and true?
For God save! Wa, Are you drunk? Have you loosed your mind?
Please, morena…Try to understand my horrible situation…First, the Brexit and now, a president who seems to question all the Human Rights…the American dream. Oh! Darling, I can’t stand this madness!
I can’t stand it either, Watson! I was very angry with Donald’s speeches…I thought that he was completely crazy! Out of place! I was sure that he was far from his own origins and America ones. It was impossible to think in his victory… I believed in American’s people and government responsibility and compromises!  Election’s night I was attached to the radio until the first results…four votes for Hillary, two for Donald. I put my soul in peace and entered in a profound dream. Suddenly, I woke up and heard the news…
The shocked was so tremendous that I couldn’t think about anything. I felt the same sensation, the same incredulity and the same estate of nonsense I had during the tragedy in World Trade Centre. -It succeeded during my habitual siesta- It seemed as if I had been involved in a nebulous dense and gloomy one. Inside my being a voice was repeating and repeating again like an incompressible eco. Donald…winner… Trump… It is impossible, unbelievable… Incredible…Terrible…Then, a deep and unsupportable sorrow wrapped the hope   dreams.  *(3) Barber’s adagio overpowering the air…
I waited to see… until the first presidential speech… When I heard and reheard the speech, I though…Gosh! What a change!
Donald Trump, in his new vocabulary and wishes,  seemed a pacific father of a numerous family  who wants the best to his country…One more time I was astonish…I could even imagine him directing Gershwin’s, *(4) An American in Paris…Wonderful I though!
Morena, do you really believe in his presidential speech?
Not at all, but…with this kind of personality any unexpected fact can happen. Don’t forget, Wa, that Mr. Donald Trump is an intelligent, rich and exuberant person. To that, you have to add that he is a powerful businessman- *(5) Trump’s towers spread across the globe monitors and control world’s economy- a popular showman and a responsible father and husband. *(6) His family is one of many kaleidoscopes that reflect the mixture of roots- races- cultures in America. Germany-Czechoslovakia-American-Slovakian…
A very good combination!
One sees that he can handle any situation with profit and roominess. He can’t be so despotic and anti democratic since he seems.
Morena…morena…Are you repented?
Who, me? Never, Watson! Mr. Donald Trump generalized…and I am a woman and an emigrant but I want to believe that he is going to control his mouth and actions.    
Maybe…but I can’t imagine, Evangelina, what a hell happened during the elections in the United States of America citizens?
The million dollar question! You know, Wa… If there is no money there is no rock-and-roll! ¡Nothing new, Wa! Nothing new…

*(7) Shakespeare in Hamlet’s   said: “Hic et ubique?   Then we’ll shift our ground” “Well, said old male: Canst work i`the earth so fast”

It have happened the same thing that had been happening all around the world during ages. People are fed up with the system and politics. As in “* (8) Leaves of Grass”, everything is important to world’s function. Any insignificant movement produces a change. Nowadays, the global economy is the engine which is rashly moving   our global way of being, producing various and dangerouses types of cataclysms. Here and there…Wars. Person’s Massive displacements…Unemployment…Diseases…Starvation…
So, Watson, from the caver of the humanity the dangerous and terrified phobias appear together with its walls of blood and gall. And the ancient burrow of the forgotten oppressed and ignored people begins to be dig and grew. At first, it furrows and surrounds   the individual life, to finally, catch the whole society inside burrow’s labyrinth.
So, morena Are we inside burrow’s labyrinth?
Without any doubt, Wa!  
Morena, I’m shivering!  What is going to happen?
Nothing …Donald Trump presidential actions are going to be more or less the same of his ancestors.  
What about his promises?
Don’t worry! After wait and see, my opinion is that …during the election speeches, Mr. Donald Trump was the popular showman. He was interpreting a studied roll…and like Benetton’s scandalous spots, he put his mouth in human’s caver and with it fetid manifestations provoked the world. He said and promised whatever the abandoned people wanted to hear. Marketing, Wa, it is just marketing! Mr. Donald Trump and his astute campaign made the First Global Marketing Revolution! It was a real performance! From his first speech, after elections, until now, I’m a follower of Mr. Donald’s affairs and…believe me, Wa… I can’t stop laughing with his putting the globe topsy-turvy!
Morena, do you think that he is going to change his way of thinking and doing?
I `m not a fortune-teller, Wa…But I hope that Mr.  Donald Trump, the elected president of the United States of America, respects the American Constitution.
Dear, one more time you are dreaming…
Maybe, but I prefer to see the glass half full… I feel better, always happy and content!
Tel me, Wa, what do you want I say to you? Do you want to hear that… If is not like that… If Donald Trump pledges in carry out the promises… among many others calamities… the unique thing that he is going to obtain is to make USA to become great as ever, but, with an important difference, that the indivisible giant turns against the aberrant decisions and splits in four: North-South-East-Western. By any of example: California.  
You…you… are…more than crazy… Evangelina ¡this is a dangerous idea!
Yes it is. But…remember, Watson… The president cannot do a minimal change without government approve. If Donald Trump is tempted in real made one of his anti democratic promises…
If…if…if…morena, isn’t enough to prevent a real disaster!
Wa, please don’t loose your temper! After all, The White House, like in Casablanca movies… Will always have…an impeachment!
Ha! Ha! Ha! Darling, with that “terrible enfant” what can really happen, after putting the globe upside-down is to knock off!
It could be…it could be, Watson. Nothing is impossible in America, also to proclaim himself king!
Darling, as people say it doesn’t matter…He just gets a dollar!
In any case, Wa, he carries a tremendous risk. If he does not expire promised, the fanatics are going to peel him like to the turkey...and if he thinks to be protected in his tower, too.
Evangelina, are you thinking about the same inevitable worry?
Wow…Wow…Watson…I’m remembering… how much those from the other side like towers!

*(1) Faulkner’s characters
*(2)  Lima Barreto: "The Bruzundangas"
*(3) Samuel Barber’s adagio
*(4) George Gershwin “An American in Paris”
*(5) Around the world in 10 Trumps Towers
*(6) Donald Trump and family
*(7) Shakespeare “Hamlet” Old Mole
* (8) William Whiteman “Leaves of Grass” Song of mayself


Estoy en el Telecentro delAula de Cultrua Eladio Laredo
Ordenador, nº15

Maria Evangelina Cobo Zaballa
Castro-Urdiales    (Cantabria)