sábado, 5 de mayo de 2012

FORBID! DILMA! TO THE BEAT OF NOSSA!






Forbid! Dilma!
This is/ a new / nonsense/
Ow!/  Our land/ Ow! Ow!/ Our land/
Greed!/ Greed/
You/ made us/ a promise/
Ow! All the beauty/ Ow! Ow!/ all the beauty/



I was thinking/ about / my Brazil/
In its/ natural/ greatness/
I received/ a message/ of Greenpeace/
With/ the Amazonas/ they want to finish/

Forbid!/ Forbid!/
This/ one/ is our/ wealth/
Ow!/ my people/ Ow! Ow!/  my people/

Greed!/ Greed!/
You/ made us/ a promise/
Ow! Old Malice/ Ow! Ow!/ Old malice/

 No!/ with the Amazonas/
 It is/ our/ homeland/
 Life/ lives/ in harmony/
 Of Brazil/ treasure/ natural/

Forbid!/ Dilma!/
This way / they/ want to/ kill/ us/
Ow!/ If I catch/ them/ Ow! Ow!/ if I catch/ them/



Greed!/ Greed!/
You/ made us/ a promise/
Ow!/Old Malice/ 
Ow! Ow!/ Old malice/







 *Greenpeace
María  Evangelina Cobo Zaballa 
Castro-Urdiales    (Cantabria)